Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy crafting

I've actually been crafting and using my supplies. I've decided and have been making the effort to use up my supplies in the projects that I do. So with that said I've gathered all sorts of fun embellishments for my PL stuff and have it all in one area. I'll show you a photo of what I'm using for right now. I needed something portable since I don't have a permanent space to keep my crafty stuff out all the time. I've been able to play around and get the majority of the Jan. - March complete. I still need to add photos and journaling. It's great to use this format since I'm trying to play catch up. I also couldn't resist going back to last year and arranging photos for the last few months. I've finally found an album that I will use for PL and have moved this year into that album and have everything else from the previous year in the other album. I figure this way I can keep some sort of order my scrapping. Now, I haven't been completely good about not buying things. I bought a few things that were at the local discount scrapbook store and some Smash accessories since they were 30 % off at AC Moore this week. If you even remotely like the stuff you should consider making a trip to the store. They have some things that I haven't seen in other stores.

I'll try and get some pics up of my album and the cards that I've made. I was really productive last night and made about 6 cards. I did use my Thickers on a few of them because I'm trying to use up my stash instead of holding on to them. So they fairly plain since the Thickers took up most of the card front. Well maybe I won't post the pics of the cards until I get them sent out, haha. That would definitely ruin the surprise for some people.

I also want a Silhouette Cameo. Anyone have one that wants to let me know what they think of there's? I've just been really impressed with the detail that it can cut that the Cricut can not. Definitely need to figure out a way to get one. There's not really any good excuses coming up that I can think of for getting one as a present :) Let me know if you think of one!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment