I'm going to be hosting a tag swap on my site. The details are as follows:
Please sign up below if you are interested in joining this month.
The theme for May will be "Crafty Creations" since May 1st is National Scrapbook Day. Make a crafty statement with your tag. Make them as unique as possible.
I will take names for the swap until May 6th.
I will post groups after May 7th.
Once I have groups posted and your tags are finished, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you my address.
- You will make about 10 tags - depending on the sizes of the groups. (Don't start making them until groups are posted)
- Try to make the tags as similar as possible.
- Tags should be around 2.75" x 4.38"
- You can follow the theme as much or as little as possible
- Please include your name, blog, or any other information on the backside or attached to the tag
- You will mail all but one of the tags to me, and I will return the same amount back
- Place the tags in a plastic bag to prevent water damage
- Have tags in the mail to me by May 25th, so that I can get them back to you by the end of the month
- Please include a self-addressed envelope and include $5 to cover shipping, I will mail the rest back to you (Let me know if you are an international swapper and I will send you an invoice for shipping.)
Enjoy making the tags!