Wednesday, April 28, 2010

May Tag Swap

Hey all,

I'm going to be hosting a tag swap on my site. The details are as follows:

Please sign up below if you are interested in joining this month.

The theme for May will be "Crafty Creations" since May 1st is National Scrapbook Day. Make a crafty statement with your tag. Make them as unique as possible.

I will take names for the swap until May 6th.
I will post groups after May 7th.
Once I have groups posted and your tags are finished, email me at krussellstudio@gmail.com and I will send you my address.

Details:
  • You will make about 10 tags - depending on the sizes of the groups. (Don't start making them until groups are posted)
  • Try to make the tags as similar as possible.
  • Tags should be around 2.75" x 4.38"
  • You can follow the theme as much or as little as possible
  • Please include your name, blog, or any other information on the backside or attached to the tag
  • You will mail all but one of the tags to me, and I will return the same amount back
  • Place the tags in a plastic bag to prevent water damage
  • Have tags in the mail to me by May 25th, so that I can get them back to you by the end of the month
  • Please include a self-addressed envelope and include $5 to cover shipping, I will mail the rest back to you (Let me know if you are an international swapper and I will send you an invoice for shipping.)

Enjoy making the tags!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am in, I have never done a decorated tag before, but I'm game. Expecially since my last swap was such a success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to join as well please. I am from British Columbia, canada, so when you have a chance could you tell me how much money i have to send for shipping. Thanks natadiem@telus.net

    ReplyDelete