Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New goodies

Sorry for the long absence. It's been busy here. Although at times it seems like we haven't done a whole lot. Things might get hectic soon because we are going to start preparing to renovate the kitchen. We're going to try and gather the materials first, then try and do the renovation in one quick go.

I got some new goodies today from BlueMoonScrapbooking. The shipping was super fast and I got a couple of free goodies. Check out my video on YouTube. I love all of the paper and ribbon. It's going to be yummy in some minis or in some cards. The stamp set from 7Gypsies will be perfect for the mini I am working on for Lilly, my TWS mini partner. I really need to get going on finishing that mini. I have unfortunately not had a whole bunch of time to work on crafty things. I did manage to get some of my tags and my ATCs finished. I can't wait to get my first set of ATCs.

I am making a deal with myself that I may do a couple of tag and ATC swaps but I'm not going to join another mini swap until I get the mini for my friend finished. I also need to work on the one that I started for my mom a long time ago. So many things to finish. Hopefully I'll be online more now and update more.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you back. I was actually going to send you an EMail hoping everything was ok.
    Did you say a quick renovation? Good luck with that LOL.
    Happy to see you back my friend.

    ReplyDelete