Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Awesome find!!

Hey all,

So I went to a class today at a local store, Scrapbooks & More. I had such a great time and all of the ladies were so nice. Thank you Amy and Melanie who were the instructors. I had such a great time in class and learned a lot. I got to try out the Copic markers and now I am hooked. I love them. They are markers that I wish I had known about a while ago. I will definitely be signing up for the next class. Anyway, while I was there I, of course, picked up a few things. I ended up with about 16 markers, a stamp pad, paper to use with the Copics, a super cute dress form stamp, the stamps that I colored and then my find!!! They just received the Martha Stewart scoring board. It comes with a scorer and as a bonus a template to make envelopes. The price put it over the top, it was way cheaper than either the Scor-it or Scor-pal. It has lines all the way to the end. I am super, super excited about it. I will post a video on it tomorrow. I found out Sat. that my camera was dead, when I tried to take it to the zoo with me. I also kept forgetting to bring it back into the house until today, haha. So no camera for me tonight. I also purchased a few other things which I will also video tomorrow. For now, I am super excited about the Copic markers and the scoring board. Woohooo!!!

1 comment:

  1. I also just got the Martha Stewart scoring board, but I haven't even taken it out of the packaging yet.
    Do you have any ideas about our swap? I left you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete