Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bluck

Ugh! I've been really sick for the past couple of days. I knew I was getting sick over the weekend and was trying my best to ward it off. I didn't do a very good job. :( It's been so bad that I took off of work and it's almost always easier to go to work then to make arrangements to be out. As my mom and I tell each other, I feel blucky! She was kind enough to bring our favorite sick food, potato soup, yum! It's not all fancy like the soup you would get at the restaurant it's just plain old potato soup. Always seems to do the job when you don't want anything else to eat. I did actually have my first food craving today which I think is a good sign. I'm gonna take tomorrow off and then I hope I'll be well enough to go back to work on Friday.

In the meantime I need to be working on cards and finishing up my recipe cards. I've been trying to be better about posting and getting my projects up. I am close to finishing the scarf I was working on but I figured it wouldn't be good to work on it while I'm sick. I'm sure the germs couldn't hang on for that long but I don't want to take any chances. Plus, I haven't really felt like doing anything the past couple of days. I've thought about it a couple of times but alas, nothing has come of it. Maybe tomorrow will be a crafty day. :)

Hope you all are staying well.

2 comments:

  1. I so feel your pain - illness has run rampant through our house. This week, finally, has been pretty good. Hope you feel well enough to come on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're on the downhill end and better soon!

    ReplyDelete