Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crafting accomplished and a lot of stamping

Hey all,

I managed to get some things made last week. Yeah, exciting. Pics are below. I managed to make some cards that I'm going to send off to Operation Write Home when I get a few more made. I've been wanting to make cards for them for about a month now. The cards are simple so that they will withstand the trips that the cards will take. I also managed to do a little bit of coloring and made some books. The books I made were to hold my dies, both Spellbinders and My Favorite Things. I have to make two more books for the spellbinders. That may be a sign ;) I love the storage books though and made a couple for friends. Both friends really like them and want me to show them how to make more. I made a video of the process which is on my YouTube channel or you can watch it below:






I had to make two videos in order to fit it all in.

I need to take some pics of the other books but that will have to wait until I see my friends again. 

Oh, I've been a stamping fool lately. I've finally stamped images in my little coloring book. I love it. I feel like I'm five again, hehe. Most of the images are from The Greeting Farm. I love their stamps! I'll share some pics later.

Here are the cards I made. I used My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose collections and MFT stamps and die-namics along with some Lawn Fawn stamps.

MFT Textile Rectangle die-namic & stamp in the center and Perfect Bracket Edge die-namic

MFT "Say What?" die-namic & stamp set

Lawn Fawn Just My Type & Just My Type Too stamps

MFT Framed Greetings die-namics and stamp set

MFT Textile Rectangle die-namic & stamp set

Lawn Fawn Just My Type stamp set & MFT Framed Greetings die-namic

Lawn Fawn Just My Type Too stamp set and Critters in the Forest


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed coloring the stamped images you gave me - thanks so much! The only thing is now I feel the need to expand my Copic collection.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've enjoyed the images. I'm sure they're gorgeous too. Haha, I know that feeling. It can get a way from you too if you're not careful but I love Copics anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to thank you again for my happy mail:)
    Your cards are lovely, and such a good cause.
    Yup I need to make some of these books....well probably just one, lol.

    ReplyDelete