Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exciting find

I have an exciting find I want to share with you all. Hobby Lobby has their own version of the "Clip it Up". Their version is called the Clip & Spin. It's $34.99 plus you can use a coupon on it so it's much more economical than the "Clip it Up." While I have really liked the "Clip it Up" from afar I could just not justify spending the money if I wasn't sure that I had the space for it. It seemed like it would take a lot of space and I didn't have that big of a permanent area for a long time. Since I've now got some space I figured, why not? and for $21 I figured now was the time to try it. I've been an organizing mood recently. I think it will help me to be able to create better because I'll know where stuff is. I just had a mild panic tonight when I realized I wasn't sure where some of my Greeting Farm stamps were. I had looked in the place where I keep them but hadn't opened it up enough. Whew! Enough rambling, here's two pictures of it.



I made a video explaining what I have on it, it's here.

I placed a couple of orders so be on the look out for haul videos and updates. YEAH!!!

Anyway, I haven't done anything productive the last few days. I have school work to be doing. I've really got to get on the stick (is that right?). I did manage to make dinner tonight. We'd been mostly eating frozen Boston Market meals or pizza. Since I was sick all of last week I really didn't feel like cooking and I hadn't really done a whole lot of it the week before. Here's what I made:

It's Penne alla Vodka. The one suggestion I have if you make it is to make sure there isn't a strong vodka smell before you continue the recipe, otherwise it's going to taste a little like vodka. I should have cooked it longer to reduce the alcohol more. I think it's suppose to have a hint but this was a little stronger than a hint. I couldn't finish it. Hubby liked it alright, so not a total lose.

One other thing to share. Hubby has been working on fixing his guitar and totally redid all the electronics. He put Texas specials and a new pick guard on his electric guitar and then did some other things I can't remember. Here's the finished product. I think he did a great job.



Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I've gotta check out Hobby Lobby. Thanks for the alert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this as well I was wondering if you had any problems putting it together? I am having trouble with bart c and d fitting. thanks :) BTW nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to finally bang the part that the spinner sits on and the post together. I used a hammer to accomplish it. Hope that helps. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete