Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sweethearts Wedding Card

Here's a card that I made for a wedding that I'll be going to tomorrow. I used the Sweethearts cricut cartridge along with some MFT die-namics and stamps, and a couple of Lawn Fawn stamps. I tried to use the wedding colors and the bride's favorite color. The one thing that was hard to decide on was the hair color for the bride, she likes to play with her hair color but I decided to use a shade of blonde.

The inside of the card

For the inside of the card I used the My Favorite Things Ditzy Doily border cut out in the deep purple color. The sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental about you set from MFT and the hearts are from Sophie's Sentiments from Lawn Fawn.

Supplies used:
Colored cardstock
MFT Ditzy Doily
MFT Ditzy Doily border
MFT Framed Greetings & Die set
MFT Clearly Sentimental about you stamp set
Lawn Fawn Sophie's Sentiments
Cricut Sweethearts cartridge
ATG adhesive
Zig 2-way glue pen


Go watch my YouTube video to see how I put it all together.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Love the pop of purple against the black and how you decorated the inside of the card, too!

    ReplyDelete