Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Clean, clean, clean

I didn't really get to do anything creative today - in terms of paper crafting. I did get to make this:

Yummy cake with homemade chocolate icing.

Hubby and I spent most of the evening cleaning up the house. I spent the early part cleaning and he took over doing most of it during the later part, or is it latter part??? I finally had to straighten and de-clutter the main area I was using to do my crafting, which is the dining room table. I still have stuff there, I just moved the bulk of it to an extra desk in the office area. I can't decide which area I would prefer to work in. I'll just try them both out and then make up my mind. The benefit to the dining room is that I can watch tv at the same time if I want. The downside is that if hubby decides to watch something or play a game, I have to listen to it. I haven't really tried the office yet. It would allow me to leave stuff out more, since no one would see it as much.

Getting worried though because I washed the quilt for our bed and I don't think it's dry yet. It is 11:00 in the evening. We need to go to bed soon. Guess it'll be another late night, as usual. Haha! :)

Anyway, don't forget to sign up for my giveaway. Remember there are 3 things you need to do in order to be entered.

1 comment: