Friday, March 19, 2010

Some of my recent small creations

Hey all,

Here's some of the smaller things that I have been working on. This is the ATC that I created for the March ATC Swap at the Beach. Here are the lollipop flowers that I made tonight. I used the big one in the mini for Tracy and may use the smaller ones also. We'll just have to wait and see ;)

My mom was sick again today. It wasn't as bad as last time, thank goodness. I ran some of her minor errands and got her prescription at the pharmacy. When I finally left she was feeling better but I'm still worried about her. I was planning on working on the mini for Tracy but it looks like I will have to do that tomorrow. I'm really hoping to get the chance tomorrow to work on it. Anyway, I picked up some things at the store today to help in finishing the mini. I picked up the fabric so that I could make some flowers that would go better with the album than the brighter ones that I already had. It's okay though because I wanted the flowers anyway, so this was just a good excuse to go and get them. I do need to start being good about getting stuff now though. It's just so hard because there's all this neat stuff out there. I feel like I'm behind. I've had my eye on the mini attacher - I may have to pick that up later this week. Anyway, my plan is to check out Micheal's again and some other stores Saturday when I go for the crop and the class. I'm super excited about Sat.

I'm off to go work on the mini.

1 comment:

  1. Take care of your mom first, don't worry about the mini. Sometimes life gets in the way of our fun LOL.
    Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete